CT1005EX/DC Unmanaged C1D2 Industrial 10/100 Ethernet Switch; 5 x 10/100 (RJ45); – 25 -70C, 12-36VDC input
This is a perfect switch for use in power/utilities, water/wastewater treatment, oil/gas/mining, process control automation, security access control systems, and intelligent transportation systems.
The CT1005EX circuit board is made of military grade FR-4 epoxy glass and is housed in a sturdy UL94 V0 rated fiber-reinforced polycarbonate PC-F plastic DIN-rail enclosure.
CT1005EX is fully protected from harmful transients and noise including RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT even surges. Power and network circuits are completely isolated from each other.
Internal intelligence enables simple plug and play operation for fast and easy network installation. Power the switch, plug in the Ethernet connections and let the CT1005EX auto-negotiate data rate, flow control, and even the crossover signal compatibility.
- Extended Operating Temperature – -13 to 158°F (-25 to 70°C) ambient temperature range
- Redundant power input – Wide-Range DC-power with redundant power connection for optional standby backup power
- Hardened for harsh environments – Protection from RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surges
- Fully isolated – For safety and increased noise immunity with power-to-network and port-to-port isolation
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA – Top notch quality and reliability with local support